Tuesday, April 14, 2009

More Easter!


Cody and Amber are practicing feeding cake to each other! Wedding probably in November. Cute Jeffrey wrestling with Collin and Zach he always protected Collin when Zach attacked! We had a great Easter, what a wonderful family I have and it is so awesome how it grows as your children marry and now I have 8 kids and almost 9 when Amber offically becomes a Larsen. I sure love all my in law kids Mike Joel and Amber. You make our family better! Love Mom - Barb
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Karlie said...

Love it mom! I think these worked great! Click to enlarge and you can see them all. I will find out about the slide show. If you find a blog with a slideshow click on it and there is usually a button that says create your own slideshow. Anyway cute pics.

Joel and Mandi said...

You are turning into a blogging pro!