Thursday, October 29, 2009

Our annual Gardner Villiage adventure! It was so cold but we still had alot of fun! It is such a blessing to have two such beautiful daughters who I love and cherish and our my best friends. I love you both so much thanks for a fun day. Hey Grandbabies, my sweet Jeffrey and Katie oh Grandma loves you soooo much, I am so glad no one is around when I talk to them on the phone because I am so silly with delight, I am sure I sound rediculous, but grandbabies our the best! Love You Grandma
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

House of Smiths said...

Great pictures!
And the whole talking silly on the phone thing... I think that you can include EVERY grandmother in that mix. lol. That's what we love most about our Mom's. How much they are willing to do to show us how much they love our kids... Talking silly and all!
:)
Shelley

Karlie said...

Too cute mom! Email me some of those especially the one with you and the kids and me and you and the kids. Soooo CUTE! Thanks for being such a good mom. And an outlet, someone for me to talk to and let it all out.